Why Choose this Training Course?
COVID-19 has changed what business management and leadership looks like, now and for the future. Smart leaders are adapting their strategies to this new work environment. This course shows how you can change and upgrade your skills in a Post-COVID world.
There are three factors arising in a Post-COVID organisation: fewer staff and financial resources, more concern over staff morale and stress, and increased use of outsourcing, online and automation.
This training course will you give the knowledge and understanding to meet these three challenges, plus engage effectively with remote staff and stakeholders, lead with certainty and empathy, and plan well in a changing and uncertain world.
This essential leadership training course will give both experienced and emerging managers and leaders the attitudes, skills and methods to get results in a Post-Coronavirus world. Things will never be quite as they were, and uncertainty and remote working are likely to be with us for many years.
This training course will feature:
- How to build new levels of trust, motivation and engagement – even when working remotely
- Ways to create ‘superteams’ to work faster and more effectively with fewer staff and resources
- Principles of reducing costs and increasing results by building flexibility and resilience into your operations
- New ways of working – reducing stress and increasing delegation, communication and responsibility
- How to upgrade the skills and re-motivate staff in a Post-COVID world
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Technology and online skills for remote, virtual and digital team working
- Learn how to grow, develop, coach and train your team for the post-coronavirus challenge
- Create a positive work environment with low levels of stress and anxiety
- Techniques and new methods to improve staff productivity and output
- Ways to build more resilient and reduce costs, time delays and poor-productivity
- Create a new vision, with focused goals and communicate clearly
- Implement the three A’s: Attitude, Ability and Activity to grow your team
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals with responsibility for rebuilding Post-Coronavirus
- Individuals being groomed for leadership in the Post-COVID environment
- Individuals who have proved greater leadership abilities
- Any person actively involved in interacting with others and involved with managing others in a supervisory role
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech leadership training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes case studies, interactive activities, exercises and instructional videos.
It will also draw on the latest research and findings from analysis of thought leaders for building success in a Post-Coronavirus World.
The Course Content
Day One: Lead and Manage at Pace in a Fully Digital Post-COVID Environment
- The new-world leadership model for a post-coronavirus world
- The critical technological tools and working models
- The six basic digital skills need for the Post-COVID business
- Leading and managing remotely – staff and stakeholders
- Information and planning strategies using visualisation and data analysis tools
- Increasing your focus on empathy, involvement and well-being
Day Two: Building your Results Using New Thinking and Behaviors
- Learn faster and enhanced problem-solving skills
- Unlock and creativity, and innovation of others
- Release the opportunity of remote work and autonomous thinking
- Delegating decision making, planning and problem-solving?
- The internal customer model for increased performance
- How best to manage big projects remotely?
Day Three: Advanced Communication Skills for Great Engagement
- Communication and decision-making strategies for a virtual team and outsourced network
- Mastering empathy and developing it in others
- Building trust collaboration, self-management, and self-expression
- How to maintain strong professional ties – despite distances and differences
- Build and grow key stakeholder relationships – clients, colleagues and senior staff
- Being a driver of positive change and improvement
Day Four: Building Flexibility, Adaptability and Resilience in Yourself and Others
- How to create a learning and resilient organization
- Creating resilience in people, teams and projects
- Building flexibility, intelligence, speed and resilience into your operations
- Time management methods for remote and self-directed working
- How to re-build organization using ‘superteams’
- Allowing your team to manage themselves as ‘superteam’
Day Five: Developing & Training Your Team Post-COVID
- Training and developing employees to work more effectively
- Personality styles and response to stress, change and the new-normal
- Stress handling techniques for you and your employees
- Well-being, staff-development, motivation and engagement in a Post-COVID world
- Enhancing team effectiveness during stress
- Developing a personal action plan
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course