Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- This is an ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) Endorsed Programme*
Why Choose this Course?
This course is suitable to those who are keen on developing and increasing their credibility and influence at work. This course offers compelling content for delegates to exhibit impactive leadership, be more productive, and to have dynamic lifestyle influence. An effective leader is someone who sets the right direction and influences people to follow in that direction. This is a course designed to promote effective leadership and influencing skills among management personnel.
This course identifies and presents what creates real leadership empowerment, and how to translate that into an effective and productive work force. In this course, delegates will study the best practices from industry leaders whose techniques have proven to work in the local and global markets.
This course will feature:
- How to be personally empowered
- The dynamics of interpersonal relationship skills
- How to develop a winning leadership mindset
- The vital strategy of handling change
- How to build positive trust into your Staff
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine best practices of leaders through history and how to apply them today
- Determine your role as an effective leader in any organization
- Describe a change management model for management
- Describe how to build and rebuild trust in an organization
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership
Who is this Course for?
This course is intended to take potentially endowed leaders to their next level. To each person who is teachable, open and proactive, this course will launch them to extend and expand their professional career.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- All who aspire to build their leadership qualities.
- Potentially endowed Leaders
- Developing proactive Leaders
- Those being groomed for future leadership
How will this be Presented?
This course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This course is an interactive mixture of lecture, discussion groups, activities and practice on various exercises, and video sequences. It provides the latest instructional technologies to enable the delegate to learn and apply the skills and techniques used in the programs.
The Course Content
Leadership Development and Influence
- The challenge of personal leadership development
- Leadership roles that maximize potential
- Developing dynamic interpersonal relationship skills
- Discover the strategy of personal self-coaching
- Knowing the people influence factor
- Paradigms that Guide Thinking
The Great Inner Leadership Discovery
- Leadership from Within
- Self-Reflection and self esteem
- Understand how you Think
- The Character of a Leader
- Real Leaders are emotionally intelligent
- Balance in mind, body and spirit
The Flexible, Resilient Change Leader
- Making the change transition
- Responses to Change
- How to be resilient during change times
- Environmental change agents
- Change and Leadership Paradigms
- The Human Side of Change
Trust or Rust Leadership
- What is Trust Leadership?
- The Benefits of a High Trust Environment
- Restoring breached trust
- Building Capacity for Trust
- Personal Influence and Political Savvy
- Negotiating Agreement
Creating a Winning Leadership Environment
- Mind and action focus
- Developing the Win-Win Solution
- Tips on improving performance
- Leadership knowledge check
- Essential leadership qualities
- Action steps to take
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course.
- ILM Endorsed Certificate for delegates who successfully attend and pass the required assessment.
AZTech is an ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) Recognised Provider and offers a number of Endorsed Management and Leadership programmes. Aside from AZTech’s Certificate of Completion, delegates will be able to pursue ILM Endorsed Certification (which typically involves passing an additional study, either a work based assignment or on-demand assessment) after the conclusion of this ILM endorsed programme.