This Online Training Course
This highly participative 1-day online training course will help participants develop their knowledge, skills and attitudes related to HR for Non-HR professionals. It covers an overview of the critical HR functions and services and promotes role clarification of HR Professional and Line-Managers. This online training course will promote line management support for HR initiatives and enable participants to understand how HR impacts on their role and build and reinforce communication with their HR Department.
Who is This Online Training Course for?
- All Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Professionals who want to learn more about HRM
- HR Business Partners
- Technical professionals who need to work in partnership with HR
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilise a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented.
The Course Content
- Introducing Human Resource Management (HRM)
- The history & development of modern HR
- Managers/Supervisors Role Vs HR Role
- Principal activities, responsibilities and tasks of HRM
- Questions you have always wanted to ask HR
- Working in Partnership – Management and HR
The Course Schedule
First Session : 11:00 – 12:30
1st Break : 12:30 – 12:45
Second Session : 12:45 – 14:15
2nd Break : 14:15 – 14:30
Third Session : 14:30 – 16:00
- An AZTech e-Certificate will be given to delegates who attend and complete the online course