Why Choose this Training Course?
Food Safety is one of the challenges that the food industry face. Striving to prevent food safety problems during the day-to-day operation of the establishment is important. Preventing dangers is always better than having to react to the consequences.
It is important that employees who are involved in the development and implementation of food safety programs receive foundational training, to develop programs and implement to align with company goal.
The participants of this AZTech training course will learn the key factor of food safety. Participants will learn how to prevent food-borne illnesses through the use of essential good hygiene practices, maintaining hygienic premises and equipment, Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP) and audit in order to effectively mitigate risk.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Review of international guidelines and regulations regarding food safety and the need for an organization to demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements
- Evaluation of customer needs and how these relate to food safety
- Human resources allocation and related requirements
- How to effectively communicate food safety issues to the different stakeholders in the food chain
- The documentation needed to ensure that the organization conforms to its stated food safety policy
- The need for certification or registration of a food safety management system
What are the Goals?
By the end of AZTech this training course, participants will be able to:
- Set up the HACCP team that has the knowledge and experience to develop and implement an effective HACCP system in his/her organization
- Perform the hazard analysis in order to determine the preventive measures necessary to reduce the risk within acceptable levels
- Perform the categorization into Operational Prerequisite Programs (OPRPs) and Critical Control Points (CCPs)
- Design and implement monitoring systems aiming at controlling and improving the food safety management system
- Evaluate and improve of logistics in accordance with the requirements of legislation and international food safety standards
Who is this Training Course for?
All professionals regardless of their function who works in an environment that deals with food and have responsibility with safety program.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Quality Control personnel in food premises and food processing facilities
- Hygiene inspectors acting on behalf of official Public Health Authorities, involved in the inspection of food premises and in the implementation and monitoring of food safety legislation
- Food Safety Consultants
- Food technologists and scientists who want to enrich their scientific knowledge
- Potential food professionals and scientists who want to gain knowledge that will bring new job opportunities
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes highly interactive, practical examples, exercise and case studies.
The Course Content
Day One: Food Safety
- Introduction of food safety
- Types and sources of contamination
- Biological hazards
- Chemical hazards
- Physical hazards
Day Two: Food Contaminant
Day Three: Risk Analysis
- Introduction of risk analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Risk Communication
- Decision matrices
Day Four: Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- What is HACCP?
- Conduct hazard analysis
- Determine critical control point
- Establish critical limit
- Establish monitoring and correction action
- Verification and record keeping
Day Five: Food Safety System
- Overview of food safety system
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course