Online Training Course Overview
We live in a dynamic, fast-changing world, where yesterday’s contracts may no longer reflect today’s needs. After the pandemic, many existing service, production or manufacturing contracts no longer make business sense in their current form. This AZTech online training course is designed to help participants to prepare for what may be difficult negotiations that lie ahead.
Maybe we need to find ways to:
- Obtain more PPE supplies, but less of non-PPE inventory
- Configure services or facilities differently, to allow for greater social distancing.
- Address new risks that have appeared, for health & safety, economic or other reasons.
- Re-focus some contracts – or even bring them to an end - to meet our new demands and constraints.
- Reduce the cost of some contracts that look expensive compared with what is available in the changed market.
- Put new contracts in place to meet new business requirements on the best terms we can get.
This highly participative one-day online training event will help participants who manage contracts for the provision of goods, services or construction works to consider how best to prepare themselves for difficult contract negotiations that may lie ahead.
This AZTech online training course is suitable to a wide range of technical professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Contracts Engineers
- Contracts Administration Professionals
- Contract Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Procurement Department members
- Anyone responsible for negotiating, drafting and preparing contracts
The Course Content
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Why do contracts need to change and how do we achieve change?
- How to develop a negotiation strategy in difficult times
- Setting Goals and Objectives for contract negotiation
- Distributive and Integrative negotiation styles
- Identifying underlying interests – the key to success
- The skills you need for successful negotiation
- Using 3rd Parties to help broker a deal
The Course Schedule
First Session : 11:00 – 12:30
1st Break : 12:30 – 12:45
Second Session : 12:45 – 14:15
2nd Break : 14:15 – 14:30
Third Session : 14:30 – 16:00
- An AZTech e-Certificate for delegates who attend and complete the online training course