Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This leadership online training course is targeted at those eager to meet the challenges of leadership in the 21st century. It offers compelling content to build dynamic, impactive, practice that has a focus on nurturing people and organisational growth through inspirational behaviours, influential dialogue and innovative “Imagineering”. Such an approach has been proven to be highly productive, harnessing the full passion, commitment and potential of people.
Creating such aspirational and visionary frameworks demand the leader’s role to be the strategic architect, catalyst and coach who creates the future. It requires organisational rejuvenation where existing assumptions and practices are challenged enabling new forms of business and organisational models to emerge. This approach by employing trusted influence engenders a spirit of engagement that affords meaningful value for employees, customers and the wider needs of society. In so doing this programme addresses current criticism and cynicism directed at leadership, that it is out of touch with those who are to be led.
Collaborative leadership offers credible and imaginative tools to build and support an effective productive work force, fit to face the challenges of the 21st century. No one leader can answer to the issues we face in these turbulent times however good leaders harness the available collective wisdom to respond with confidence.
This online training course will feature:
- Empowering self to lead and empower others
- The importance of the “people influence” factor to build reciprocal trust
- An appreciation of the cross generational issues in organisational structures
- Leading change and Imagineering future business models
- Psychometric exercises to evaluate competence and set future goals
- Creative tools to design and innovate business responses for tomorrow’s enterprise
What are the Goals?
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Appraise current leadership competence and determine strategic plans for development of self and organisation.
- Apply Relationship Awareness Theory to lead, empower and engage
- Become the authentic visionary leader who can inspire and innovate
- Lead effective change that creates value and transform the organisation
- Become the role model for emotional intelligent leadership through a spirit of engagement and trusted influence leadership
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This online training course is intended to take potentially endowed leaders to their next level. To each person who is teachable, open and proactive, this course will launch them to extend and expand their professional career.
This online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- All who aspire to build their leadership qualities
- Potentially endowed Leaders
- Developing proactive Leaders
- Those being groomed for future leadership
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech online training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The online course is conducted online.
The Course Content
Day One: Leadership Development for Impact and Influence
- The professional challenges facing leadership
- Leadership progression: process to praxis
- Dynamic interpersonal relationship skills for organisational productivity
- Evaluating “people skills” for leadership development
- Building strategies for mutual benefit: networking and personal coaching
- Leadership paradigms that guide and authentic our thinking
Day Two: The Great Inner Leadership Discovery
- My Leadership Journey
- Self-Reflection, self-esteem and confidence to lead
- The Character of a Leader
- Understand self to understand those you lead
- Leadership styles: leading self to lead others
- Real Leaders are emotionally intelligent
Day Three: Resilient Leadership in Unpredictable Times
- The ever-present desire for change
- The Human Side of Change
- Why is change so difficult: Responses to Change
- Cross generational leadership: a crisis or challenge for leadership
- Change management strategies: Zig zag to business model regeneration
- Soft system methodology to make sense of the world in which we work
Day Four: Trusted Influence Leadership
- What is Trust Leadership? Edelman surveys and findings
- The Benefits of a High Trust Environment
- The importance of restoring breached trust
- Building Capacity for Trust: a robust model for influence and impacting others
- Personal Influence and productive outcomes
- Negotiating Agreement: getting to yes
Day Five: Creating a Winning Collaborative Environment
- The science of persuasion
- Collaboration or conflict- Alliancing the Win-Win Solution
- Tips on improving performance
- Communicating to impact, influence and engage
- Leadership competence check
- Action planning to move forward
The Course Schedule
First Session : 11:00 – 12:30
1st Break : 12:30 – 12:45
Second Session : 12:45 – 14:15
2nd Break : 14:15 – 14:30
Third Session : 14:30 – 16:00
- An AZTech e-Certificate for delegates who attend and complete the online training course