Why Choose this Training Course?
Long-term organizational success is dependent on the ability to adapt and change rapidly in a fast-paced world, grabbing new opportunities and guarding against impending threats. Agile organizations are able to anticipate changing conditions; from new innovations to geopolitical trends, and nimble enough to capitalise on fresh situations as they arise. It up to organizational leaders to create the conditions in which people are willing and able to adapt swiftly to changing circumstances. If, on top of this, employees learn to regulate and channel their own responses to change, then there is a synergistic effect that leads to a truly Agile Organization.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The principles, practices and benefits of Agile Organisational Change
- Scanning the horizon for change
- Leading Agile Organisational Change
- Developing workforce agility to change
- Engaging senior stakeholders positively with change
- Embedding and Sustaining organizational change
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Excel as a leader in times of change by applying the principles of Agile Organizational Change
- Engage colleagues and the wider workforce to work constructively with change
- Anticipate and respond rapidly to new opportunities and threats
- Set clear direction, help people embrace new habits, and make change stick
- Apply best practice tools, templates and plans
- Maximising and sustaining the benefits of change
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is for managers, leaders and change specialist tasked with leading or facilitating organisational change.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Senior operations managers
- Middle managers
- Change Management Specialist
- HR Professionals
- Project Managers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will use a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course focuses strongly on interactive practical exercises, as well as combining presentations with discussions, relevant videos, and case studies. Examples from the delegates own organization(s) will be used to bring training to life, enabling them to put learning into practice and to add value in the workplace. A variety of best practice tools, templates and plans will be made available to support this process.
The Course Content
Day One: Challenges of Agile Change
- What is Agile Organisational Change?
- The challenge of change
- Change leadership
- Creating a workforce that is agile to change
- Horizon Scanning – opportunities and threats
- The origins of resistance to change
Day Two: Agile Change Framework
- Logical and emotional components of change
- Crazy Time
- Leading in an uncertain world
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
- The importance of a sense of purpose
- Creating a compelling context and vision for change
Day Three: Giving People Control
- Benefits Mapping
- Engaging and empowering your workforce
- Winning over senior stakeholders
- The power of dialogue
- Sponsors and Change Champions
- The challenge of letting go of the past
Day Four: Letting Go of the Past
- Breaking connections at work
- Dealing with loss
- Drawing a line in the sand
- Using ceremony to break with the past
- Building new connections
- Forming new habits
Day Five: Locking-in Change
- Sustaining performance through the transition period
- Avoiding reversion to old habits
- Climbing the Learning Curve
- Locking in change
- Bringing it all together
- Creating a plan of action for your own change
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course