Why Choose this Training Course?
As many organizations look to become more agile and customer-centric, HR leaders are requested to understand how to adapt HR practices to meet this challenge and enable their organizations to achieve such agility.
The Agile HR Transformation training course is designed to equip HR leaders with the Agile HR concepts that prioritizes the speed of responsiveness and adaptiveness within the HR function, which will consequently be reflected in all the organizational practices.
This training course will feature:
- What is meant by agility, being agile and having an agile mindset
- Incorporate and develop the principles of modern agility to human talent management
- Describe and develop the new practices that make the management of human talent in agile frameworks and how it must first generate transformations and then become a business partner
- Describe and train in agile at scale tools in order to generate new ways of managing talent in new business scenarios
- Redesign, focused on people, the employment, training, development and compensation processes within the agile business framework
- Applying Design Thinking Principles in managing HR processes
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize how and where to apply the agile values and principles
- Understand the benefits and outcomes of agile ways of managing HR Processes
- Discover unique ways to engage Line Managers in Agile HR Practices
- Build personal and leadership capacity to work in agile teams
- Setting up agile teams to apply agile frameworks
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR Managers
- HR Professionals
- Administration Managers
- Talent Management Supervisors
- HR Business Partners
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes case studies, interactive activities, exercises, instructional videos, Q&A sessions and learning from each other. The aim is to learn practical tools, tips, methodologies and frameworks and also the practical application of these theories in order to apply them immediately in the workplace.
The Course Content
Day One: Agility as Mindset
- What is Agility?
- Agility as a Mindset
- Organizations That Have Adopted Agile 3 Main Features
- The Agile Values
- The 12 Agile Principles
- Challenges for Agile HR Implementation
Day Two: Agile Culture in HR
- Types of Organizational Cultures
- Evolution of Organizational Paradigms
- Team Composition (Multidisciplinary)
- New Organizational Design
- Structuring an agile team
- Scrum for HR
Day Three: Planning Agile Performance Management
- Agile Performance Management Frameworks
- OKRs Canvas
- Doer’s Formula for OKRs
- OKRs ambitious & annoying
- Agile versus Non-Agile Performance Frameworks
Day Four: Agile Talent Attraction
- Talent Attraction: From - To
- Employee Experience
- Agile Workplaces
- Agile Recruitment
- Scrum for Talent Acquisition
- Kanban in all HR Practices
Day Five: Applying Agile to Learning & Compensation Practices
- Traditional Development vs. Agile development
- Agile Career Model
- Team Skills Matrix
- Learning Agility / Growth Mindset
- Compensation & Rewards from Where to Where?
- Agile Rewards & Incentives
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course