Why Choose this Training Course?
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the method of operating the efforts of logistics, warehouses, procurement, transportation and other support service sections to build towards the success of supporting the end user.
Sustainability in SCM generally refers to continuous accountability for risk and negative impact caused by a range of actions along the supply chain including catastrophes such as the recent pandemic. To survive in today’s competitive environment, organisations need not only have an efficient and effective supply chain for the context in which they operate, they also have to consider issues of sustainability in their supply chain strategies. This sustainable supply chain management training course will help to achieve and build a sustainable supply chain management.
This recently updated Sustainable supply chain management training course will support you to develop tools and achieve success to manage these massive duties proactively, allowing you to meet deadlines and deliver against your objectives.
This training course will feature:
- Defining the Supply Chain Management
- The Concepts of Supply Chain Management
- Understand how Covid-19 affects the Supply Chain
- How the Supply Chain Management Information Flows
- The Major Elements of Supply Chain
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the SCM work flow
- Comprehend the Concepts of the SCM
- Demonstrate the elements of the SCM
- Apply the principles of ISO 20400
- Analyse the process of the SCM
- Appraise and apply the principles of the SCM
- Be able to produce a plan to implement sustainability into their organisation
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Managers and Employees who do take on responsibilities in Supply Chain & Logistics with already a first experience in the field and want to evolve to the next level
- Managers and Employees moving to supervision or managerial roles in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Managers and employees in a function at the interface between the Supply Chain & logistics and other departments
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training course will be delivered by a recognised world-class procurement and supply chain professional and will include a range of lively and interactive training methods, including exercises, role plays, case studies, appropriate videos, practice sessions and group discussions. Participants will be required to make presentations and receive personal feedback on their performance.
The Course Content
Day One: Key Elements of a Sustainable Supply Chain
- The importance of developing a Sustainable Supply Chain
- Elements of a Sustainable Supply Chain
- Understanding the implications of Covid-19
- Sustainability Leadership
- Measuring Sustainability
- An introduction to ISO 20400
Day Two: Planning and Demand-Driven Processes for Supply Chain Success
- The Processes of Supply Chain Management
- How the Supply Chain Management Flows
- MRP - Material Requirements Planning
- The Control of Purchasing and Production
- Capacity Management
- Logistics and Warehousing
Day Three: Identification of Supply Chain Risks and Stakeholder Expectations
- Understanding Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Identification of actual vs perceived risks
- Management and mitigation tactics
- Developing the Stakeholders matrix
- Working with all key stakeholders
Day Four: Implementing Supplier Cost Management
- Barriers to Strategic Cost Management
- Total Cost of Ownership/Life Cycle Costing
- Supplier Pricing models
- Essential Cost drivers and Potential savings
- Analysing and Managing Internal and Supplier Costs
Day Five: Sustainable Strategies, Guidelines and Procedures
- Developing a clear strategy
- Collaboration in sustainable Supply Chains
- The Three Tiers of Sustainability and Supply Chains
- Developing the Sustainable Supply Chain
- Planning and Implementing a Sustainability Process
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course