- Fees – program fees includes instruction, all seminar materials, lunches, refreshments served during the entire seminar, but not hotel accommodation.
Mode of Payment: the delegate has the option to pay the course fee directly or request to send an invoice to his/her company/sponsor. Credit card and cheque payments are both acceptable.
- Cancellation / Substitution – Full payment of the course fee must be made not later than ten (10) days prior to program start date. Cancellations received in writing within at least 14 days prior to the seminar will be subject to US$250.00 administration fee. A registered delegate can nominate a substitute with no extra cost provided the same is done in writing and received by the AZTech at least one week before the program start date.
- Hotel Accommodation – is not included in the course fee. A reduced corporate rate and a limited number of rooms may be available for participants wishing to stay at the hotel venue. Requests for hotel reservations should be made at least three (3) weeks prior to the start of the program. All hotel accommodation is strictly subject to availability and terms and conditions imposed by the hotel will apply.
- Attendance Certificate – participants must attend all program days and fulfill all program requirements in order to receive a certificate including the awarding of applicable Continuing Professional Education Units/Hours.
- Force Majeure – any circumstances beyond the control of the Company may necessitate postponement, change of seminar venue or substitution of assigned Instructor. The Company reserves the right to exercise this clause and implement such amendments.
Please Note: Fees, dates, speakers are subject to change. AZTech’s liability is limited to reimbursement of paid program fees.
- Fair Access / Equal Opportunities – In the provision of its services as a world-class Training Provider, AZTech is committed to provide fair access / equal opportunities throughout the delivery of its courses and assessment leading to the completion of training programmes, or 3rd party qualifications/certifications.