Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This AZTech online training course is well-paced, structured and very interactive. It examines three main topics: Training needs analysis, course design and learning material development. They are all covered in a detailed and practical certificated training course. It will help training and HR professionals to further their skills and knowledge in assessing learning objectives and building training and other forms of learning to achieve those goals and objectives. It also covers the latest techniques plus new methods for learning resources and course design and documentation. This means being able to increase the impact and quality of training and your learning results.
This online training course covers essential skills and techniques in all stages of training needs analysis and learning curriculum design. This includes selecting and creating content, visual design, integrating learning and training exercises and test. The programme also covers production methods and online design tools and software. Online learning and blended learning solutions are also an important part of the programme. Examples used are taken from HR, technical, safety and management topics.
This AZTech online training course will feature the following competencies and learning objectives:
- Best-practice in training needs analysis and researching course objectives
- The ability to develop quality curriculum and course modules, plus techniques and formats for developing training material
- Skills for the development of effective presentation material
- How to design and adapt material based around learner style and preference
- How to create materials to develop cognitive domain abilities and gain a greater understanding of learning methods
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand techniques and tools for researching, defining and analysing training and learning needs and requirements
- Gain an instructional design process to create traditional or blended learning solutions
- Learn how to set clear goals and design objectives when designing and developing training materials
- Develop Creative design of learning activities, games, exercises, examples and case studies
- Develop Skills for the development of effective presentation material, workbooks and manual
- Learn how to create learning activities, presentation and other materials to develop cognitive domain abilities – thinking skills and knowledge awareness
Who is this Online Training Course For?
This AZTech online training course is suitable for a wide range of learning and HR professionals, plus it will also help anyone who wishes to refresh and develop their knowledge and skills, including:
- Training and workshop facilitators
- Training and HR administration and course design assistants
- Technical staff who are involved in training design and delivery
- All staff involved in developing training course and learning materials at all levels and stages
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
Participants attending this AZTech online training course will learn from a clear explanation of training curriculum and material development skills. This is achieved by active participation in discussions and experiential exercises. Group discussion is an important element in the programme and delegates should be prepared to share their experience and their own stories with the rest of the group. We will use video clips and case histories to illustrate and illuminate the key points.
Delegates are encouraged to bring some real-life examples of current and past training course materials, presentations and workbooks for reference and application during the training. All delegates will be asked to make presentations to the group and to commit to a personal development plan.
The Course Content
Day 1: Introduction to Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Curriculum
- Introduction, objectives and ways of working
- Review of important of TNA and course design
- Types of training materials overview
- Best practice in training material design, structure and format
- Training activities and examples
- Case study: Developing materials for different types of training
Day 2: Specifying and Constructing Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- The importance of process of training needs analysis
- Aligning training activities to the business needs
- What are learning outcome objectives and examples
- How to write learning outcome objectives for a variety of courses
- The critical documents needed for any training course
- Case study: Conducting a training needs analysis
Day 3: Learning Styles and Models for Curriculum Development
- Introduction to adult learning models and theories
- Learning and training based on personality
- Self-assessment to learn your own preferences
- Examples of materials for different learning styles
- The keys to effective material design and development
- Case studies: Cognitive domain materials design
Day 4: Design of Curriculum Development
- Techniques and formats for developing training material
- Learning how learners learn – theory and practice
- How to design based around learner styles
- How to create materials to develop cognitive domain abilities
- Learning methods when using interactive materials and methods
- Case studies and learning assignments
Day 5: Technical Aspects of Curriculum Development
- Design, quality and costing training projects
- Using competency measures and frameworks
- Setting standards for measuring competent improvement
- Measuring improvements after training
- Review of methods for learning point review with assessments
- Case study: Performance-based training – the way to add value
The Course Schedule
First Session : 11:00 – 12:30
1st Break : 12:30 – 12:45
Second Session : 12:45 – 14:15
2nd Break : 14:15 – 14:30
Third Session : 14:30 – 16:00
- An AZTech e-Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Re-certification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
HR Certification Institute's® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that AZTech Training & Consultancy meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.