Why Choose this Training Course?
An organization is only as good as its people, and the people are only as good as the training and development they receive. A primary focus of OD, HR and L&D Professionals is to ensure that development fits in with the organization requirements to ensure effective competitive advantage. This AZTech training course will greatly improve your knowledge and skills in aligning learning and development with business strategy to ensure competitive sustainable growth.
On this highly interactive and engaging AZTech training course you will master techniques to understand the strategic importance of organisational development, focus development options to add value as well as demonstrate return on investment (ROI), identify and develop your key personnel, as well as increase overall performance in your organization, and apply active succession planning. Having highly developed people in line with a clear business strategy becomes a unique differentiator in the ever competitive and demanding market.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The strategic role of training and development to ensure competitiveness, business alignment and strategic advantage
- How to develop your personnel, in particular your high performers and talent
- The methods employed to ensure sustainable development whilst ensuring value for money and ROI
- Development options and methodologies that can be employed and demonstrated to add competitive value
- The key areas to communicate to ensure business alignment and buy-in is achieved
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the strategic role of development in an organisation
- Define and develop key personnel in the organisation
- Apply techniques and workable solutions to ensure ROI (Return on Investment)
- Demonstrate and apply techniques to develop people for increased performance
- Develop strategic succession plans
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR / OD Professionals
- L&D / Training Professionals
- Talent Management and People Development Professionals
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes highly practical examples and activities; specific videos relating to the topics being discussed; as well as targeted, highly interactive exercises. In addition, there will be structured, facilitated discussions to help reinforce the concepts and techniques used.
The Course Content
Day One: The Strategic Role of Organisational Development
- Strategic Organisational Development (OD)
- Business Strategy: The Need for Long-term Planning for Future Skills and Competences
- Aligning Training and Development to Meet Business Objectives
- Organisational Development Planning: Creating a Learning Organisation
- Value of Organisational Training Standards: ISO 9000; ISO 29993:2017
Day Two: Developing Key Personnel
- Motivation and How People Learn
- Talent Management Models, Grading and Structures
- Assessment Methods: Psychometrics, Behavioural, Competency frameworks
- Conducting an Effective Talent Gap Analysis
- ABC Model and the 9 Box Grid of Talent Management
- Alternative Development Options for High Potentials
Day Three: Managing Organisational and Individual Performance
- Defining Performance Management
- Setting and Defining and Cascading Powerful Objectives
- Conducting an Effective Performance Discussion
- Coaching and Mentoring to Achieve Business Objectives
- Powerful Feedback Techniques: Motivating Individuals to Achieve Higher Potential
- Creating Individual Development Plans
Day Four: Sustainable Development – Cost vs Benefit
- Evaluation Models of Training and Development Interventions
- Measuring ROI: Cost Benefit Methods and Models
- Measuring Intangible Impacts: Behavioural, Cultural
- Using Key Stakeholders and Line Management in ROI Measurement
- Reporting and Controlling the ROI: Business Intelligence
Day Five: Strategic Succession Planning and Organisational Capability Review
- Defining your Bench Strength
- Succession Planning and the OCR process
- Conducting Effective Calibration Meetings
- Formulating a Strategic Talent Plan for the Organization in Line with the Business Strategy
- Communicating the Strategy to the Board and the Company
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Recertification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
HR Certification Institute's® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that AZTech Training & Consultancy meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.