Why Choose this Training Course?
In this training course, you will have the opportunity to be equipped with the necessary thinking and organisation to deal with the challenges of sustaining an evidence-based approach. This AZTech training course will provide you with the confidence and enable you to learn techniques in the way you look at information, interpret human capital analytics, solve problems and evaluate solutions using workforce and HR metrics. Each session will help you acquire the skills to properly review, define, measure, and track HR metrics that are aligned to business strategies. For most HR professionals, the evidence-based approach represents a fundamental shift in their business roles but it provides them with an opportunity to become strategic partners in business decision-making.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The HR’s role in corporate strategy
- Problem analysis, understanding and decision-making
- Technological advances in workforce analytics
- Successful change management
- Using data for improved people management
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the role of analytics in understanding behaviour and performance
- Conduct detailed analysis assessments
- Generate decisions based on evidence rather than opinion
- Define the principles of organisational change
- Utilise a range of assessment tools to improve organisational performance
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable for many professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR Professionals in organisations who would like to develop the role of HR within the organisation
- HR Professionals tasked with providing HR data to support strategy development and delivery
- Senior Managers who want to understand how they can deliver strategic and organisational change in their organisation and use HR support to achieve it
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will use a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes high interaction with tutorial input as well as case studies, videos, individual and syndicated work.
There will be opportunity for discussion and for participants to compare experience. Time will be allocated at the end of each day to reflect upon the learning and plan to transfer the knowledge back to the workplace.
The Course Content
Day One: Overview of Analytics, Strategy & HR's Role
- The rationale for evidence-based approach
- Data, information and insights
- Defining analytics and predictive analytics
- Strategic HR versus Personnel Management
- HR’s contribution to strategy
- Human Capital Approach
Day Two: HR Tools and Methods
- Quantitative v Qualitative data
- Rational problem analysis and models of decision-making
- Measures of HR effectiveness, efficient and impact
- Methods of data capture and benchmarking
- Employee Self- assessment and self-report measures
- Electronic workforce surveillance & analytics
Day Three: Driving Organisational Change
- Understanding the cultural context
- Dynamic nature of business, environment & technology driving change
- Theories of organisation change and how to use them
- Enablers and impediments to change
- Resistance to change
- Implementing strategic change
Day Four: Putting HR Metrics and Analytics into Action
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Human Resource Planning
- Recruitment Analytics
- Succession Planning & Talent Management
- Absence management
- Skills analysis and training needs analysis
Day Five: Metrics and Analytics for Improving Employee Performance
- Performance Management
- Employee Motivation
- Empowerment and Accountability
- Conclusion and Action Planning
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Recertification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
HR Certification Institute's® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that AZTech Training & Consultancy meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.