This Online Training Course
Developing our emotional intelligence is an urgent necessity in these times of crisis as the world is faced with the COVID19 pandemic. The world is totally unprepared in dealing with the present times of Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity (VUCA). Many individuals are dealing with severe mental health issues.
In the face of the present pandemic many people face an onslaught on their mental health. The Developing Our Emotional Intelligence course equips the individual to enhance their mental health in facing the present pandemic.
Who is this Online Training Course for?
- Anyone affected by the COVID19 pandemic
- All Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- All Employees
- Anyone who wants to gain insights into mental health
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilise a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented.
The Course Content
- Introduction to emotional intelligence and mental health
- Dealing with a VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity & Ambiguity) environment
- Perception & Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- IQ, EQ and EE introduced
- Personality profiling with the LEONARD Personality Inventory (LPI) to develop EE
- LPI Holistic Model to develop emotional intelligence
The Course Schedule
First Session : 11:00 – 12:30
1st Break : 12:30 – 12:45
Second Session : 12:45 – 14:15
2nd Break : 14:15 – 14:30
Third Session : 14:30 – 16:00
An AZTech e-Certificate will be given to delegates who attend and complete the online course