Why Choose this Training Course?
Many B2B companies are under pressure from lower-priced competitors, but they can still succeed if they have a credible marketing plan that helps them to deliver superior value. A marketing plan will help you to win customers and build customer relationships. It will also play an essential role in building your brand, so that you can avoid competing on price and can maintain your company’s profitability.
This AZTech training course shows you how to construct a marketing plan and how to co-ordinate marketing with sales so that they are aligned with the plan. It also gives you an opportunity for further post-course support to construct your plan.
This training course will feature:
- What you should analyse before planning
- Defining the strategy
- Structuring the plan
- Targeting the right value propositions accurately
- Building the right marketing mix
- Implementing and controlling the plan
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course you should be able to:
- Construct a written marketing plan
- Justify and win, support for your plan
- Explain and defend your marketing strategy
- Co-ordinate and integrate the marketing mix
- Direct colleagues to implement your plan
Who is this Training Course for?
The course will be of interest to marketing directors, marketing managers, sector managers and others who wish to adopt a more structured approach in marketing their products or services to business customers. It will be particularly valuable to those who need to co-ordinate all of the marketing and sales elements so that they work together towards a common purpose.
This AZTech training course is suitable for a range of professionals and will greatly benefit:
- Senior managers who want to make their company market-focused
- Managers who have to construct and deliver a marketing plan
- Marketing executives who have to implement the plan
- Executives from other departments who have to adopt and support the plan
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will be presented using a combination of formal presentations, discussions and syndicated exercises. Video and case-studies will also be used.
A major differentiator in this course is that it is highly practical, and delivers real-life examples drawn from the presenter’s many years of experience in sales and marketing consulting for leading global B2B companies.
The Course Content
Day One: Understanding the Structure and the Approach
- How to write a structured marketing plan
- How to develop the plan
- How to align your plan with the corporate strategy
- Defining the brand principles
- Positioning the brand
Day Two: Understanding the Market and the Customers
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- Scoping the market
- Acquiring market knowledge and insight
- Understanding the market drivers
- Understanding customers, decision-makers and decision-process
- Identifying customers’ challenges, to discover what they value
Day Three: Understanding the Competitors, Defining the Strategy and Targets
- Understanding competitors
- Assessing your organisation’s capabilities and limitations
- Measuring market attractiveness and defining strategic options
- Setting marketing objectives
- Creating and describing the marketing strategy
- Integrating marketing strategy and sales strategy
- Defining target groups, assigning priorities and tasks
Day Four: Constructing the Mix, to Deliver Superior Value Propositions
- How to create differential advantage
- Defining the propositions
- Winning on value not on price
- Creating the right marketing communications mix
- Constructing the right messages and tools
- Aligning the sales activities with marketing
Day Five: Supporting Intermediaries, Implementing and Controlling the Plan
- Supporting intermediaries
- Defining the schedule and responsibilities
- Defining resources and constructing a budget
- Controlling and verifying the plan
- Contingency planning
- How to write the plan
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course