Why Choose this Training Course?
The demands of a competitive business environment, the emergence of a more transformative approach to leadership and the emphasis placed on employee empowerment and accountability, have all resulted in the growth in the use of coaching, mentoring and other career development activities in workplaces worldwide. An effective coaching, mentoring and career development process will include a range of techniques from communication skills, counselling techniques, human psychological processes and an understanding of human development. This Human Resource training course in Dubai will introduce participants to the core skills of Workplace Coaching, Mentoring and Career Management principles.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Designing and developing comprehensive and customised solutions for employee development
- Exploring best practices in coaching, mentoring and career development
- Designing Coaching as an essential skill for leadership success
- Ensuring productive and engaged employees that sustain organisational success
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective coaching skills
- Utilise modern coaching and mentoring techniques in the workplace
- Apply motivational coaching techniques
- Plan and structure coaching and mentoring plans for individuals
- Develop career plans suitable for use in an organisational context
- Design and develop comprehensive solutions aligned for organisational success
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their skills in coaching others. Participants would be expected to have competence in communication skills, though these will be further developed in this training course.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Learning and Development professionals designing development solutions for the organisation
- HR Business Partners
- Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- People who need to coach or mentor others in their day-to-day work
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This will be presented in a highly collaborative presentation style. Individual and group activities will intersperse the sessions. Video presentations will highlight the major learning features. A variety of practical sessions, simulations, role plays, group discussion and presentations are programmed into this training course.
The Course Content
Day One: The Coaching Foundation
- Types of Workplace Coaching
- Distinguishing between coaching, mentoring and counselling
- Key coaching skills for effective performance
- Assessing coaching skills
- Meeting ethical guidelines and professional standards
- Introducing Coaching Models - PEDICR & GROW
Day Two: Advanced Communication Skills for Coaching & Mentoring
- Understanding self & others - personal communication styles
- Importance of Active listening
- SOLER Model for Active Listening
- Effective questioning techniques
- Language - verbal and non-verbal
- Consolidation - Conducting a coaching session
Day Three: Mentoring Techniques & Practices
- Objectives and benefits of mentoring
- Corporate mentorship programs
- Most commonly used techniques among mentors
- Mentoring relationships: formal and informal
- Pitfalls to be avoided for effective Mentoring
- Consolidation – Conducting a Mentoring session
Day Four: Learning and Development Principles
- Understanding human development and learning
- The 70:20:10 Model
- Learning Styles – Honey & Mumford
- Best practices in career development
- Developing your career SWOT
- Career planning & Talent Management
Day Five: Enabling Organisations for Effective Performance
- Common workplace issues
- Developing workplace counselling programs (EAPs)
- Managing Workplace Conflict
- Coaching to address and reduce conflict
- Assessing Organisational Readiness for sustainability
- Personal Action Planning
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Recertification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
HR Certification Institute's® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that AZTech Training & Consultancy meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.