Event Administrator – Female
Location: London, U.K.
Working for AZTech means you are part of something big, something special! You will be part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver on our commitment to our event participants.
We are seeking a motivated and self-driven candidate to work as an Event Administrator for our London events. This position requires 100% confidentiality and discretion. A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) will be required. This position requires the successful candidate to be onsite and involves local travel between events’ venues. Reliable transportation is required.
The Event Administrator will work with the London Events Team to facilitate the onsite execution of events.
Under the direction of AZTech Events Supervisor, the successful applicant will be responsible for working onsite at large-scale training events. The main duties of this position include:
- Coordinate the execution of events onsite
- Act as the main point of contact for AZTech during events
- Provide excellent & unconditional customer service to the event participants
- Act as a brand ambassador for AZTech; respond to participants inquiries and complaints while onsite
- Oversee event logistics such as equipment set-up, load-in/out
- Complete final checks on day of event to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems.
- Liaise with course administrators, course instructors and hotel venues to ensure the successful event execution
- Create comprehensive event reports to document all event details and issues
- Ensure that all applicable policies and guidelines are adhered to
- Ensure that AZTech course administrators approve all additional costs that may apply resulting from requested or required changes during an event
- Adhere to the meeting venue emergency escalation procedure
- Some social media support may be required
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum 1-year experience in event administration, coordination and/or logistics
- Post-secondary education in event management or equivalent; post-graduate education preferred; equivalent work experience may be considered
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task diverse challenges at one time
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated technical competence with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Social Media
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with the ability to work independently
Note: The Event Administrator will work with the AZTech London Team to facilitate the onsite execution of events.
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. A Criminal Record Search will be required of the successful candidate, at his or her own expense, to verify the absence of a criminal record.