Finance, Accounting & Budgeting Instructor
Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can change lives? AZTech is seeking a dynamic free-lance instructor to join our academics team. We are currently in search of a passionate subject expert on Finance, Accounting & Budgeting for the upcoming schedules in 2018.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing instructional materials; teaching courses that cover such topics as Accounting information systems , Asset management, Auditing, Budgeting & Forecasting, Business Valuations, Capital markets, Capital raising, Commercial banking, Corporate Development, Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, Financial Analysis, Financial modeling, Financial planning & analysis (FP&A), Internal Controls, Investment banking, Investment Management, Mergers & acquisitions, Risk Management, Systems , Taxation
- Deliver Finance, Accounting & Budgeting courses in public, open enrollment programs and at client sites.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development or client customized training
Qualifications & Requirements
- Academically-qualified Ph.D. or DBA in accounting or related field
- Professional certification (CPA, CMA, CFE, CIA, CGFM, CISA, etc.)
- Established or potential record for research in peer-reviewed journals
- Demonstrated excellence or potential for excellence in teaching across multiple modalities (live, online, hybrid)
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity
- Work experience in business or accounting organizations
- Demonstrated service to students and the accounting profession