Why some organizations fail to stay competitive in the market?
One of most important reasons is that they have no Performance Management System that Collect, Analyze and Report Information regarding the performance of the organization.
The purpose of developing a system for effective measuring of performances is to understand, adjust and improve business in all department of the organization. Performance measurement enable effective organizations to express their success by numbers. Beside control function indicators of performances also have two other functions:
- Developing and guiding function; they present a base for formulating and implementation of the strategy of the organization
- Motivation function; they induce management to fulfill goals and motivate all stakeholders to realize those goals and on even higher level
Performance Measurements and Key Performance Indicators are the means to monitor the execution of the Strategy of the Organization. It is, therefore, absolutely vital that organizations should have proper strategies and proper means of executing the strategies. In 2006 the Monitor Group asked Senior Executive about their number one priority and the answer was “Strategy Execution”.
This Course “Key Performance Indicators & Optimisation“ is focused on both the theoretical and the practical. There will be a practical skills workshop conducted each day where what has been learned will be put into practice. This course will show you how to:
- Integrate performance measures in strategic and operational management systems
- Link Strategy to Operational Activities
- Develop and implement a Performance Measurement System
- Provide a practical resource kit for implementing performance measurements
- Realize the benefits of utilizing an effective Performance Measurement System
- Understand the concept of Strategy and Strategy Execution
- Address the human factors of implementing a performance measurement system
- Design and develop Dashboards and Scorecards in Excel
The course is designed for:
- All personnel involved in developing and implementing Performance Measures
- Advisors, planners, and others developing Scorecards and Dashboards
- Functional, Line and Operational Managers
- Process Improvement/Quality managers
- Project / PMO Managers
Click here to learn more about the course: Key Performance Indicators & Optimisation